No. 7 Day Cream
- When my face is feeling really dry or we have a particularly cold week ahead, I’ll use this in the morning before I apply my makeup, in place of my lightweight moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive, so I use just enough to cover my face and it doesn’t feel heavy or oily!
YesTo Lip Oil
- This stuff is👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻. I use this in between my regular chapstick and sometimes overnight. I love the cooling aspect because it helps soothe dry lips when they’re cracked and just hurt.
- I use this on my hands and feet A LOT during the winter! If my feet get really dry, I use overnight with a pair of thick socks. I also keep a smaller one in my purse and use on my hands to avoid cracking.
- I’ll be the first to admit I don’t always take care of my hair the way that I probably should. I almost never use conditioner, as my hair is so soft and straight that using conditioner makes it flat, even when using other volumizing products. Occasionally, I’ll put conditioner in it overnight but if it’s feeling particularly dry, sometimes conditioner isn’t enough, especially if I’ve recently used dry shampoo on my hair. I’ll use conditioner first and put this on before or after I’ve blow-dried, depending on what look I’m going for! Using before helps protect it against the heat but using it after makes it look very sleek and straight.
Clarins Paris Double Serum Day/Night
- When you need a little extra something! I use this on my face primarily at night before my regular lightweight moisturizer. I apply it to my neck as well and wake up feeling like my skin is refreshed. It’s also anti-aging, which I’ve been trying to incorporate more of in my skin routine.